- What foreign or second language do you teach?
- What services does the academy offer to students?
-Spanish private lessons for adults (One-on-one).
-Spanish After School Program for kids (Kiddos Lingua).
- Where do you hold your Spanish lessons for adults?
In our office located in La Quinta, California.
- How many sessions per month?
4 or 5 according to each calendar month.
- How long could a session be?
- What's the hourly rate?
$60. Package prepayment is required.
- What's the schedule?
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 3:30PM from late August through mid June. End of June through beginning of August: No classes.
At the teacher's office in La Quinta, CA.
- Do you have group lessons for adults?
No, only private lessons. Nonetheless, married couple are welcome.
- What is Kiddos Lingua?
Kiddos Lingua is our after school program to teach Spanish for elementary school kids. Space is limited to 25 children. First come, first served!
- Where is Kiddos Lingua located?
At James Monroe Elementary School (42-100 Yucca Ln, Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203).
- Can I enroll my child(ren) at Kiddos Lingua: after school program?
Yes. All elementary schoolchildren in the Coachella Valley are welcome to participate in the program. Kids who attend elementary schools at Desert Sands Unified School District have priority starting from James Monroe Elementary.
- Do you offer discounts for siblings?
Since our program is self-funding by the tuition, we are unable to offer any discount.
- My child is home-schooled, can he attend Kiddos Lingua?
Home-schooled children are highly encouraged to sign up. For instance, we have kids from Inspire Charter School.
- What days are available and the monthly tuition?
5 days. The entire week: (MORE POPULAR) $300 per month
4 days (Parents select the days) $275 per month
3 days (Parents select the days) $250 per month
- At Kiddos Lingua, my child can do his homework?
If doing homework is the priority to your child, we suggest you to look around for another after school program. We devote the entire time to teach Spanish to our kids.
- How much do your language services cost?
Cost of language services varies. Please, refer to the PAY TUITION section for detailed information about each service and its characteristics.
- Is this a public or private institution?
This is a private language school owned and operated in La Quinta, California. The academy is registered as a Consulting business with the city of La Quinta. Our business license is: 765692. Cruz Language Academy is also a proud member of the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Are your professors certified and qualified to teach Spanish as a Second Language?
Yes. They hold Master's and Bachelor's degrees in Spanish as well as teaching credentials from accredited universities in the U.S., Spain, and Latin America. They are highly qualified, experienced, and effective teachers who's been working for public and private schools for more than 20 years.
- Do your teachers join any professional organization?
Yes. They are active members of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).
- When your language courses start?
Our language courses start at any time for adults who prefer one-on-one lessons from September to June. For the Kiddos Lingua: After School Program, we follow the Desert Sands Unified School District's calendar: late August through mid June.